Wednesday, December 07, 2005

New Orifice Pics


I know, I know, really exciting here. Well, it is for us, we're tech guys, we never get anything new.
This is me hard at work, now that we're in our new space I can be much more productive.

Here's BP hard at work designing the next job. Our efficiency is going to go through the roof.

If you ever wondered what you'd end up with if you told the tech guys that are interested in cars to build their own computer, here's BP's new computer.



This last one is just our shop stereo, it's got 3 receivers, 2 tape decks, a cd player, a vhs deck, hookups from both of our computers, and a 12 by 8 matrix switcher to hook everything to the amp. For those non-tech people, it's really loud.

That's it for the pics. As for the 20,000 contest, I don't have a prize. I know I suck. I hope the recognition is enough,M was the 20,000 hit. Check out her blog, she's a Wisconsin transplant, quite good looking, and has one of the more interesting blogs out there. That's all I've got for today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Dude, where ya been?

11:28 AM  
Blogger joanne said...

Hi Bart :-)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home