Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Cars, and Lips and Mail Trucks

I don't have much to blog about tonight, I haven't done much lately besides work. Last Friday the Hot Rod Power Tour started in Milwaukee. Actually Friday was a few unofficial cruises and parties, which I attended. It was really cool seeing all the great cars and hanging out with friends too. The only bad part was the fact that my car was sitting in my garage in a bunch of pieces. I met a few pretty cool people too, friends of friends. I met a girl and her husband, both of whom I'd met before, at the race track, who were also totally into cars like me. I was completely infatuated with her lips. Not in a nasty way, I was just mesmerized by the shape and by how she gestured with them. I just couldn't stop staring at them. I wasn't trying to pick her up or anything, her husband was right there, not that I would have even if he wasn't. I just found it kinda funny that I was so attracted to her lips. I spose I should have complimented her on them by saying, " you got a purdy mouth" or something like that.
Other than that, I got nuthin'. Maybe I'll have to tell you all about the time that Scoot and I accidentally stole a mail truck, we did give it back though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home